I wanted to whip through the cleaning session as soon as possible, so after I gathered the necessary materials I set the timer for 30 minutes.
Here was the arsenal:
- A bucket
- A texturized microfiber towel (green towel)
- Mr. Clean Magic Eraser (for the tough spots)
- Warm water (lots - didn't measure)
- Vinegar (1 cup)
- Dr. Bronner's liquid hemp soap (1/8 cup)
- 2 -3 drops of Wyndmere lemon-grass essential oil, for the scent. You don't need many drops, just a few.
The Dr. Bronner's soap curdled when I added it to the vinegar - weird. Not sure what that's about!
Cleaning took 32 minutes. I hope I never let our cabinets get that out of control again. I'm not proud...I'm just sayin'.